- Ultra-light, ultra-thin, super-strong transverse tension (average of 1000g/cm or more).
- The crochet bite gap is only 1mm (the traditional hook surface is about 2-3mm).
- It is not easy to hook yarn, the hook type is meticulous, and the appearance of the garment sewing seam is good.
- Can be used with reverse printing to enhance the brand image, and then achieve the overall effect of the product.
- Free sewing and high frequency pressing can create different shapes and enhance product exquisiteness.
The injection hook is made of polymer and nylon raw materials and can be used together with the fleece. It is available in both transparent and opaque materials. According to the hook type, it is divided into No. 2 fine single hook (2#), No. 3 fine double hook (3#), No. 4 thick hook (4#), width between 10mm~150mm, common specifications in the market are: 12.5mm , 16mm, 20mm, 25mm, 30mm, 40mm, 50mm, 60mmm, 75mm, 80mm, 100mm, 110mm, 115mm, 125mm, 130mm fourteen.
Products are used in clothing, shoes and hats, bags, sofas, curtains, toys, tents, gloves, sports equipment, medical equipment, military products, labor insurance products,etc. and are used in all walks of life around the world.